turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

New TurboTax Support page launched!

The TT support site has become a monster.  I understand the job TT has trying to support all aspects of the tax world.  It's a mammoth job.

I was unable to find a specific posting in order to assist with the problem question.   I tried numerous searches.  The posted entry only showed the question discussion text, and the users account name.  The question line was  not listed.  I never found the entry in order to post help.

This massive community support system could benefit with a very basic help section and high level explanation of the system architecture.  If this type of help information exist, I can't find it.   Maybe I'm just overlooking the obvious.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
GabiU
Level 15

What answer were you looking for? 
This community has two types of content: discussions on the community with members and employees and FAQs written by our content experts. Search both types here. If you have a certain topic you're looking for, I'll try my best to point you in the right direction. Feel free to send me a private message if that makes you more comfortable. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
user3143
Returning Member

I did my parents 2019 taxes on my dad’s desktop. My dad passed away in Sept. 2020.

I purchased the live version to do their 2020 taxes. I would like to use a different computer. I have put a PDF copy of their 2019 taxes on a laptop. With only one download of the live version I need to know which computer I can use?

Thank you,

Stacy

one thing you can do is post your question on the web and then see if any TurboTax/Intuit  articles pop up about your issue. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies