Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

pdog28

MY STATE RETURN WAS REJECTED WITH A REJECT CODE OF ILICR-900-3. IVE TRIED EVERYTHING TO FIX IT BUT NO LUCK. DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO FIX THIS REJECT CODE?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

MY STATE RETURN WAS REJECTED WITH A REJECT CODE OF ILICR-900-3. IVE TRIED EVERYTHING TO FIX IT BUT NO LUCK. DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO FIX THIS REJECT CODE?

When claiming the Property Tax Credit, you have to include your property number from your tax bill.  You did this and it still rejected for the same reason?   Have you tried entering it EXACTLY as it appears on your property tax bill? Or if you have more than one property listed, did you check each one?  Sorry.  All I have are suggestions that sometimes one may overlook.

JeanneLO
Intuit Alumni

Please follow the instructions in the below TurboTax FAQ to contact customer support if you are still are unable to successfully submitting your state income tax return after following the instructions you received in the email you received from us:  What is the TurboTax phone number?

@pdog28

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies