Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

My payment to turbo tax says completed, but my taxes are still pending, how did turbo tax recieve payment when I haven't gotten my taxes?

This not true 

My payment to turbo tax says completed, but my taxes are still pending, how did turbo tax recieve payment when I haven't gotten my taxes?

@shiheim12o3  what's not true?

About the turbo rep saying payment says completed soon as irs accepts the refund 

It’s not true I was one of the people that started this question and turbo tax change to completed whenever it likes the only way to really found out it’s your transcripts I’m being completely honest I had to wait 7 weeks for my return to be send to me and 4 weeks saying payment completed 

Brittany2794
Returning Member

I just received mine. 

Did you turbotax payment status go to completed before you received? @Brittany2794

Mine said completed 40 days ago and still nothing! On the IRS website it says processing still smh

JeanneLO
Intuit Alumni

The payment complete status is a just an automatic TurboTax system update and does not mean that the IRS has released your refund and that the TurboTax fee has actually been paid from your refund.

Once you have confirmed that your refund has been released by the IRS and you have selected a Refund Transfer from Santa Barbara TPG (who will issue your refund) you may check the status of your Refund Transfer by visiting their website. 

Check the status of your Refund Transfer

@Angelamacias70

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

When you signed up for Pay with Refund, you agreed to let TT takes its fees if your refund was delayed beyond a certain point, so that may be what happened. But TT notifies you first.

I talked with the irs finally about my refund.  (Was accepted Feb 13th, 2021)  they said that some refunds will take up to 10 weeks after the accepted date before they will be issued.   I'm on week 8 and still no refund.   We'll see when it gets to be week 10.

@Danny2424 

Most refunds take 3 weeks

Some refunds can take 10 weeks.

Yours could take longer.

Did you ask them why it is held up ?

I filed on 2/16 and still haven’t received my tax money. I tried to called the IRS but no support. Do anyone have a direct contact  number? 

The IRS is seriously backlogged due to all the new tax laws and extra stimulus filings, as well as unprocessed 2019 returns left over from the COVID shutdown.  In addition, the Where's My Refund site has been erratic and unreliable.  But if TT told you that the IRS Accepted your efiling for processing, then the government has it.  (Approved is a later step, but TT receives no further updates once a return is Accepted.)  Unfortunately, contacting the IRS will not speed things up.  Lots of other folks are still waiting, so please continue to be patient.  Also see:

Why Tax Refunds Are Taking Longer Than Usual (forbes.com)

CBunt
Returning Member

@LaTonya2003 [phone number removed] ext 652

@LaTonya2003   I called and the only way I I through was to try to make a tax payment then it connected me to a live person who then transferred me to someone in the right department

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies