turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

My payment to turbo tax says completed, but my taxes are still pending, how did turbo tax recieve payment when I haven't gotten my taxes?

This turbo tax payment completed vs payment pending does not mean anything I was waiting for 3 weeks after it change. The only thing will actually update to give you a date will be your transcripts and then after that the where is my refund web page not the app. My transcripts where updated on Friday and the WMR a day after. So forget about this completed vs pending stuff

LindseyLO
Intuit Alumni

My payment to turbo tax says completed, but my taxes are still pending, how did turbo tax recieve payment when I haven't gotten my taxes?

If your return has taken more than 21 days please click here for more guidance and assistance on what to do next

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

oh well thank you for telling me I just changed to completed Friday and how it's been since the 13th of February. that's how long I've been waiting and really there's been no change not even on the transcripts. I guess another week or three or four LOL thank you very much for getting back to me.

gms84
Returning Member

Turbo tax has said pending up until today when it changed to payment complete. I filed 2/3 and it was accepted 2/12. I checked turbotax yesterday and it was still pending. WMR says my return is "still processing" and TPG has not received my federal tax refund. I wonder if this is a sign that they are almost done with my taxes. I would also like to know if anyone received their refund after the payment status changed. 

gms84
Returning Member

I just want my money 😭

I’ve been waiting for 34 days now after payment complete status so that really does not make a difference at all!! This just sucks!

Kesha 988

How long after payment complete did u get ur refund 

Kesha 988

Did you get ur refund back

I still have not received my payment it’s been 33 days since payment completed smg

CBunt
Returning Member

Have you received your payment yet?

@CBunt 🤣🤣🤣  that's funny

No payment yet

Jess110
Returning Member

So did you get your refund ? If so how long after TT saying payment received?

It’s been 36 days since payment complete and I still have not received my refund..I lost hope lol 

Yup I have given up too, so many don't have their money it's unreal. I haven't got a thing yet.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies