Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

daleanddee
Returning Member

My License Key was not on my order receipt. How do I find out my license Key?

Order number:TTDCDLA135844492
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

To find your license code:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/tax-topics/help/i-can-t-find-my-license-code/01/852973

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Please clarify some things.  Underneath your question it says  "Online Premier", yet you mention a license key. 

Did you purchase desktop software, and if so, as a CD or download?     Did you purchase directly from TurboTax or another retailer?

Are you installing the desktop software and asking for the license key to activate the software so you can start using the TurboTax desktop program?    Or did you use the Online TurboTax website by mistake?

Jfalexan
Returning Member

I need to get my license key for my Turbo Tax CD

To find your license code:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/tax-topics/help/i-can-t-find-my-license-code/01/852973

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

any chance that order number is the license key - the license key is a 16 digit field and the order number you post is that (if that is the case, suggest editing your post and deleting it!) 

waynerob
Returning Member

This WAS VERY Annoying. Your product DOES NOT WORK with OSX!! How can the leading tax software provider not work with MAC? Furthermore, you do not make it easy to transfer the license to the online version. I purchased through Costco with email delivery for a Windows download. There were no options or indications at purchase. Even if there were, Intuit should make it easy to apply the license key to the online version. All I (and millions of others) want to do is license your product. How, after all these years, have you not solved this issue? I am going to post this complaint all over the internet if I don’t get quick remediation or a refund!

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies