turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

mtaylor

My cd

I have not received my disc in the mail yet

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

My cd

Are you a TurboTax Advantage member (annual subscription), or was this a regular order from the TurboTax website?

If Advantage, was your credit/debit card charged in early November?   The Advantage CDs went out in mid-to-late November.   However, if you were charged and didn't receive it, we can tell you how to reach TurboTax Support.

However, you should also have a complimentary download available in your TurboTax Advantage account.   Check here:

https://shopping.turbotax.intuit.com/app/downloads/

StrtKnp
Returning Member

My cd

The complimentary download requires "Your license code is included with your shipped order." Since the problem is that I did not receive my shipped order, this is not a solution.

My cd

@StrtKnp wrote:

The complimentary download requires "Your license code is included with your shipped order." Since the problem is that I did not receive my shipped order, this is not a solution.

You didn't say if you were actually charged for your Advantage CD in early November or not.  Some users failed to update their credit card info.   I'll leave info below on phoning Customer Support, and they can further assist you.

The complimentary download was originally started 3 or so years ago for Advantage users to use prior to obtaining their CD.   This is the first year for a license code.   If TurboTax didn't provide the license code with it, then, like you said, it doesn't do any good.

Here's how to phone TurboTax Support for assistance.   If you are an Advantage member (annual subscription), log into your Advantage account and scroll down past the FAQ links. Near the bottom of the page you should find a special Advantage phone number to directly contact Customer Support.

If you are not an Advantage member or don't find the special Advantage number in your Advantage account, use the form at the link below to schedule a call back, or it may provide a number. Hours are 5AM-9 PM Pacific (8AM-12 Midnight Eastern) 7 days/week.

Where the form below asks what product you are using, be sure in the dropdown menu to indicate you are using "CD/download" and the proper operating system, then indicate which Edition.

https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies