Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

JaWade

TT fails on download of Merrill Lynch brokerage data. I have slightly less than 100 transactions plus I need all the 1099s. This is a deal breaker for me as I have to do a couple tax returns that bot

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

TT fails on download of Merrill Lynch brokerage data. I have slightly less than 100 transactions plus I need all the 1099s. This is a deal breaker for me as I have to do a couple tax returns that bot

Merrill Lynch doesn't have their forms ready for download and import, only to print. We have received notice they are aware of the situation and working to correct it. 

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Merrill Lynch doesn't have their forms ready for download and import, only to print. We have received notice they are aware of the situation and working to correct it. 

supportse
Returning Member

Are we still waiting for Merrill Lynch forms to be ready?

@supportse 

No, "we" are not waiting for Merrill-Lynch forms to be ready.  You are seeing an old post.  Recently the former TurboTax Answer Xchange was switched over to this new user forum, "Real Money Talk" and even old threads migrated over with June 2019 dates, unfortunately, which is confusing to users.  Pay no attention to that answer that said the brokerage's forms were not ready.  It was likely from much earlier in the tax season.

If you have your username and password for your brokerage account you should be able to import your 2018 data.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies