brianacruz102298

Looked at my 2019

My 2020 tax return is only 2 pages long. My 2019 one is about 20 pages long and appears to be more broken down/detailed. How do I get a version of my 2020 tax returns that look like my 2019 ones?
I'm applying for a home loan and was told that the super long 2019 ones are good, I just need my 2020 one to look like that as well.
fanfare

Looked at my 2019

when applying for a loan, the 2-page 1040 form, signed by you,  is usually sufficient.

You don't want to hand over 20 pages to the mortgage approver.

Looked at my 2019

Here's an alternate way to print by opening the filed return back up to print at the Print Center, where you can also get the worksheets.

Log in and at the Tax Home or in the section Your Tax Returns & Documents for 2020, look for a link Add a State.  Click on Add a State.  (you don't really add one.  That's just to open your return back up.)

After the return is open, click in the left menu column on TAX TOOLS, then PRINT CENTER.

Then choose Print, save, view this year's return.

The next screen should offer some options:  Just my tax returns or include government worksheets (optional), or include government and TurboTax worksheets (optional.)

Looked at my 2019

Get the PDF quick ... the online system will close soon to change to the 2021 tax program and access to the 2020 return will be unavailable for about 6 weeks.