Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I need to  print my return for court today and went I try to login it send me back to login page.  I reset password and still done let me log in.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

Here are a couple of possibilities, depending on what you are experiencing.

What browser are you using?   If you're sure you are using correct log-in credentials, and it's acting like it's in a log-in loop that acts like it recognizes your credentials, but instead of fully opening your account takes you back to the log-in screen, see if trying a different browser helps.

Or if it's not identifying your User ID/password at all, then we can tell you how to recover access to the account by using the Account Recovery tool.    But first try the different browser.    That generally solves it unless one is using incorrect User ID/password.

ehrhardtl

I got a new code which dot me in to log in. Was able to redo my ID and m,ade a new pass word again. I'm using Chrome and I don't remember using windows ,which I also have. rarely use Windows so I don't think I would use it on something this important. I'm not very savy on computers ,etc. but getting better. I just hope I don't have to go thru this every time I need it.    Separate question I have ,I made out my taxes on turbo )04/ 15/19 late night,11:59pm. I thought it was completed and sent in. But, I checked my return on Turbo and it had me making additional forms and stating I hadn't completed them. All along I thinking that they were in. Also I signed up for the Premier to be able to get assistanc (like verbal) but there isn't any to be found. Please advise me ,who to contaqct at Turbo.    Thank You

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies