turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

It will not allow me to efile because it states the IRS hasn't finalized form 7202-s, which is for paid sick family leave, and that is not applicable to our situation.

Thx that was not my question though.  When will efile of 7202 be available?

ChondelLO
Intuit Alumni

It will not allow me to efile because it states the IRS hasn't finalized form 7202-s, which is for paid sick family leave, and that is not applicable to our situation.

We project that you will be able to e-file your Form 7202 on 03-12-2021. For more information please see the TurboTax Help article below.

When can I e-file my Form 7202?

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I personally just here recently experienced some of the 7202 TurboTax form I was listening to everyone tell me what to do to try to e-file my return so I amended my return thinking that you could e-file a amended return with 7202 attached to it but I could not so I wanted up just e-filing my claim without the form and I'm going to try to somehow add it in there after I get my refund I guess or something I don't know I'm just so glad to finally get the e-file through it was rejected like six times that 7202 form is not going to be e-filed any kind of way you try to do it I'm trying to find out if I can mail it in now or something but I just got my return accepted this morning so just rest in a bit I've been on a tax mania trying to get this thing done I even had it printed out the mail at one time and it was going to say something about 16 weeks or something to mail it so I was like so good luck with your e-file and 7202 form with it amended return because it didn't work for me it kicked it right out immediately and said that it couldn't be e-filed because of that form my amended return and my original return maybe that helps somebody and I was dealing with TurboTax online self-employed paid 230 something dollars whatever and wanted to still doing it all by myself

JeanneLO
Intuit Alumni

If you e-filed your tax return without form 7202 you need to wait to e-file an amended tax return until the IRS has fully processed your tax return not just accepted it.  Form 1040-X (amended tax return) is not yet available but will be soon. Please see this for more information. IRS forms availability table for TurboTax individual (personal) tax products

@Perry morris

stlfp
Returning Member

That was the longest sentence I have ever read

Cynthiad66
Expert Alumni

What do you need assistance with?  We will be able to help if you can give further details.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies