Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

It's not letting me finish ,press the bottom for file its nothing there

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
JakailaLO
Intuit Alumni

Please try refreshing your browser and clearing out your cookies. If that does not work, try clearing out your browser's cache. You may also want to try a different browser. 

Please see below for information on how to delete your cookies. 

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/troubleshooting/help/how-do-i-delete-cookies/00/25978

Please see below for information on how to delete your cache.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/troubleshooting/help/how-to-clear-your-cache/00/26135

If you would like to contact customer support for additional assistance please see below. 

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/using-turbotax/help/what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number/00/25632

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

What is 1040/virtual currency check boxes must be entered

ReginaM
Expert Alumni

Virtual currency has an equivalent value in real currency, or that acts as a substitute for real currency, and is referred to as “convertible” virtual currency. Bitcoin, Ether, Roblox, and V-bucks are a few examples of a convertible virtual currency.

If you select the Transmit Returns Now button, and it doesn't seem to be working, the most likely source of the problem is “cookies,” little pieces of code that are sent to your browser so we can personalize your experience.

1. If you've enabled pop-up blocking in your web browser, please turn it off and try again.
  2. If it's still not working, try again using a different web browser. (For example, if you're using Chrome, try using Explorer or Safari instead.)
  3. If those suggestions didn't help, try going back to your first browser and delete cookies.

What you should be seeing is a "captcha," screen, which helps prevent fraud by asking you to identify pictures before you can proceed.

If this does not work, you may need to Print and Mail your return. Instructions on where to mail your return will be printed out when you print your return.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies