turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

alray2016

It’s been 35 days and my taxes is in the errors dept!! Why the hell am I in errors when I paid YOUR company $50.00 up front so I wouldn’t be in ERRORS!!! Figure it out!!

You better find out why and lawyer up cause I’m about to call mine and open up a suit against you!!!
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

It’s been 35 days and my taxes is in the errors dept!! Why the hell am I in errors when I paid YOUR company $50.00 up front so I wouldn’t be in ERRORS!!! Figure it out!!

Only the IRS can answer that, as they do not advise TT.   Could you have made a data entry error, or forgotten to claim some income?   Also see this:

Why is my IRS tax refund delayed 2021? Report offers clues (fastcompany.com)

alray2016

We have called the irs 3 times each agent said it’s turbo taxes fault on how they filed our taxes.  I’ve used turbo tax for 20 years this is the last.  They screwed up our 2nd stimulus check now this.  We are done!!  Millions of others are too I’ve been following the threads!!! Maybe if they have to pay us all back millions for making us wait they will learn.  Don’t mess with peoples money during a pandemic!!! 

@alray2016 wrote:

We have called the irs 3 times each agent said it’s turbo taxes fault on how they filed our taxes.  I’ve used turbo tax for 20 years this is the last.  They screwed up our 2nd stimulus check now this.  We are done!!  Millions of others are too I’ve been following the threads!!! Maybe if they have to pay us all back millions for making us wait they will learn.  Don’t mess with peoples money during a pandemic!!! 

What exactally do they say is wrong?   What is the error?

**Disclaimer: This post is for discussion purposes only and is NOT tax advice. The author takes no responsibility for the accuracy of any information in this post.**
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies