Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Issues logging in

why cant i login in to my turbo prepaid card

Issues logging in

SAME FOR ME AND MY STIMULUS CHECK IS ON A CARD THAT I DON'T HAVE.. THEY TOLD ME IN A EMAIL NO NEED TO WORRY.  WHY SHOULDN'T I BE WORRIED,  CAN'T  SPEAK TO ANYONE  OR ORDER A NEW CARD. SMH I'M  WORKING PART TIME UNTIL THIS MADNESS IS OVER THAT $$$WOULD HELP A LOT.

Issues logging in

Me too & its been weeks. I just dont understand why they haven't fixed the issue

Issues logging in

Well obviously noting all the responses of having the same issue this is unresolved  problem. This is insanely infuriating, and you will soon lose our business. 

Issues logging in

I am having the same issues. It is saying that my info is not available at this time. I think it might be because I have 2 turbo cards or accounts and I can't even talk to anyone regarding my stimulus checks and I really really need it now. But I know GOD will make a way. I have no food in my house and I have no income because of this covid-19. I lost my job. I am raising my grandson too. So I can imagine I am not alone out here needing help. So I will be praying for everyone facing situations similar to mine and also things that's going on because of the lack of money. GOD bless each and everyone.

Issues logging in

YES GOD IS GOING TO BLESS ALL OF US..STAY STRONG WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER.  LET'S MAKE OUR VOICES HEARD. 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Issues logging in

OH, YES LET'S NOT FORGET ABOUT GREEN DOT BANK I EVEN TRIED TO REACH OUT TO THEM.. STILL SMH. I HAVE TO MOVE NEXT MONTH I REALLY NEED MY MONEY..

saragood1

Issues logging in

Im also having a hard time logging in.  Have you seen it where it asks for your phone number and then says its an invalid email?  Im using a Chrome book so does that have anything to do with it?

Issues logging in

@ saragood1 wrote:

Im also having a hard time logging in.  Have you seen it where it asks for your phone number and then says its an invalid email?  Im using a Chrome book so does that have anything to do with it?

You should not post personal info in this public Internet forum.  That image has your phone number.  No telling who could try to phone you to spam or scam you.   You should have redacted it prior to posting.  You can delete your image by editing your post.  To do that, click the tiny blue 3-dot icon just to the right of your comment.  It's possible a Moderator might remove it in the meantime.

That screen may just be a reminder to verify your phone number.  I don't know why it pops up "invalid email."  I don't know if it has anything to do with using a Chromebook or not.  What happens if you click on "Skip for now?"  Does it let you log in?   If so, once you are logged in, you can verify phone number and email address from within your account settings, which should preclude it from asking again later.

Once you are in your account, you can go to Intuit Account in the left menu column, which will open your account settings.  Then go to topic "Sign In and Security".  You can review the info there, and you can go through the process to verify an email address and verify a phone number.   There is a "verify" link next to each.

Issues logging in

Can NOT log on. Keeps saying I have tried to many times and need to wait 15 minutes.  Have waited overnight and still get the same messages even on the first try.

Issues logging in

@juronrickels wrote:

Can NOT log on. Keeps saying I have tried to many times and need to wait 15 minutes.  Have waited overnight and still get the same messages even on the first try.

Try using the Account Recovery tool.  If that's unsuccessful, I've provided an alternate method below.   You might even find that you have more than one account without realizing it.  

To get a list of your User IDs, reset password, and recover account access, etc., you can use the tool at the link below.  When using the Account Recovery tool, try using your phone number first if you can still access it.   After that, if necessary, then run the tool on your email address(es) you can access.

NOTE: Before running the account recovery tool below, log out of all Intuit accounts including this user forum, or you might end up in a loop.  Then clear your browser Internet cache, close your browser, then reopen it, and go to the link below.  You may wish to copy this link so you can paste it into the new browser session.

https://myturbotax.intuit.com/account-recovery

If still no luck after running that on your phone number you can still access and email address(es) that you can access,  here's another method:

Go back to the tool again, but this time leave the data field blank, scroll down a bit, then choose the small blue link that says "Try something else", and it will look you up by SSN and other parameters.

Bscarcliff
Returning Member

Issues logging in

I requested help last week to change my phone number. Haven't heard from anyone and the system still will not let me in. Can you please help me. Thank you

Issues logging in

@ Bscarcliff  wrote:

I requested help last week to change my phone number. Haven't heard from anyone and the system still will not let me in. Can you please help me. Thank you

NOTE:   In the absence of any info as to what "system site" you are referring to, this answer assumes you are referring to logging in to your Online TurboTax account.    If you are instead referring to an account at Turbo Prepaid Visa Card, then the following does not apply.

This is the first post I see from you in this user community forum, at least under that profile name, so maybe you tried to reach Customer Support.

Once you regain account access you can update your phone number under Intuit Account in the left column menu to get to the account settings.

"system still will not let me in."

I'll tell you how to recover account access for Online TurboTax.  You may even find you have more than one account, which is common.    If the Account Recovery tool fails to provide access, I've also posted a second method called "Try Something Else" below that will look up up a different way.

You can have up to 5 accounts that use the same email address for notification purposes.  A User ID may be an email address, but it doesn't have to be.  It might be only part of an email address, or it can be anything at all.

To get a list of your User IDs, reset password, and recover account access, etc., you can use the Account Recovery tool at the link below.  When using the Account Recovery tool, since you mentioned changing a phone number, i.e., if you don't have the same phone number, then run the tool on your email address(es) that you can still access instead. 

NOTE: Before running the account recovery tool below, log out of all Intuit accounts including this user forum, or you might end up in a loop.  Then clear your browser Internet cache, close your browser, then reopen it, and go to the link below.  You may wish to copy this link so you can paste it into the new browser session.

https://myturbotax.intuit.com/account-recovery

If still no luck after running that tool on the email address(es) that you can access,  here's another method:

Go back to the tool again, but this time leave the data field blank, scroll down a bit, then choose the small blue link that says "Try something else", and it will look you up by SSN and other parameters.

Issues logging in

@Bscarcliff 

I don't know what you are trying to log into, so in my instructions above I provided info on recovering access to  an Online TurboTax account..  If that's not your situation, then you need to explain in more detail.

Issues logging in

I cant log in ,why do I have to use you when I didnt need it last year ?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies