Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Is Form 8915-F available for tax year 2022 in TurboTax?

Where are you seeing March 9th mine stull

says March 2

@Squirl72  wrote:

Where are you seeing March 9th mine stull

says March 2

Go to this TurboTax website for federal and state forms availability - https://form-status.app.intuit.com/tax-forms-availability/formsavailability?albRedirect=true&product...

Please do share what other software allowed you to file. TT repeatedly extending the date is ridiculous.

Level 2

FreeTaxUSA is what I used.  The IRS accepted my return 20 minutes after I filed (last Wednesday) and my refund is coming tomorrow.  I see where TT moved the date now to 3/9.   With TT's history with this problem I would not trust that date either.   I believe TaxSlayer is another option to file.

I called TT and of course the rep denied them changing the date to 3/9. I’m just tired of the dishonesty. We used the personal and self employed, so took a lot of time for me to prepare. 

It is March 9th now.  Just an FYI to TurboTax, I’ll be looking elsewhere.  I’ve used you guys for probably 20 years.  My Dad did also, till he used an actual CPA, after getting back into racing.

Yall are ridiculous.

Its 3/9 now

Do you have the number you called?

[phone number removed]. You have to keep saying representative to get ti a live agent. Be prepared for them to be dishonest.

35C9CCE8-B269-4E61-8054-4DC5C2FFE04A.png

To get to a live rep. 

Now it's pushed back again to March 9th! Will we ever be able to do our freaking taxes with is form?!? This is ridiculous! What really is the deal? The IRS finalized the form weeks ago. Why can't TurboTax??

kmmuniz17
Returning Member

Now it says 3/9, this is such garbage.

Bye turbo tax. Its been fun. So glad I didn't get suckered into the (pay now to lock in your rate). I am filing with freetaxusa as of..... right now lol.... Not coming back. I don't have time to wait and guess on forms...

Same deleted my return from turbo went to free tax usa it was very easy to navigate filed today already been accepted bye bye turbo 

My husband is livid. I'm filing elsewhere in the next couple of days. I was already pissed that TT tried to get me to pay for live support when I know I didn't select or opt-in to it. After hours of inputting my info I said f&%k it and was going to pay just to be done. That was on 2/2 when the date was 2/16. I hate that my loyalty of over 13 years is rewarded like this.

Not making this form available feels personal. It's like they're daring us to leave. I didn't pay yet because I got burned by them last year and had to amend. I'm hoping to find somewhere else, file and be done. So disappointed. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies