turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

kenandvic

Is anyone else experiencing issues with TurboTax? It keeps signing me out automatically.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

10 Replies

Is anyone else experiencing issues with TurboTax? It keeps signing me out automatically.

Have issues, but different. Cannot print page that states "Your returns have been sent" , which I would like to have as a record. Also, IRS initially did not accept my return because they didn't agree with the AGI submitted for 2018, though this is the number turbotax reported. So I have aproblem with turbotax. Also, when asking a question, turbotax doesn't respond, it's left to the 'community', and there is usually no response. So I'm not pleased, and there's no way to get to a turbotax person unless I pay added fees, on top of the Deluxe edition. Good luck finding someone/getting someone to respond to your issue. 

ReginaM
Expert Alumni

There are a couple of things that you can try to get past the snag,

• Try closing TurboTax,
  • Compete a  disk cleanup,
  • Restart your computer.  

If this doesn't work try this:

• If you've enabled pop-up blocking in your web browser, please turn it off and try again.
  • If it's still not working, try again using a different web browser. (For example, if you're using Chrome, try using Explorer or Safari instead.)
  • If those suggestions didn't help, try going back to your first browser and delete cookies.

If you have no luck, please contact us.

The best and most efficient way for you to connect with the right person to get the help you need is to select the version you are using below.

We're open daily from 5 AM to 9 PM PT.

TurboTax Online

TurboTax mobile app

TurboTax CD/Download software

@kenandvic

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Anonymous
Not applicable

Did your issues get resolved? 

I have the same issues, and I tried EVERYTHING they suggested. I used chrome, cleaned out cookies and cache, tried it online as well as app, both android and mac. Very frustrating as their experts can't help, suspect more of a programming glitch? Waiting to hear back from their IT team but was curious what the outcome of your prob was. 

Thanks

J

I have litterally the same issue, I don't know what to do

sp2175
Returning Member

Same issue here. Tried 3 different browsers, cleared cache, restarted, incognito mode etc. etc but still every click takes me back to login screen and then home and then click something to be sent back to login screen again. Unable to get out of this loop for past 14 hours

Me too!  It's driving me crazy.  I wonder if there is an overload to the system? It was working fine for a couple of hours yesterday, but since then has been awful.

I also tried all the different tools, but it just seems to kick me off for no reason.

Same issue here. I have tried multiple computers, browsers, phone, etc. This is a huge joke. Looks like this is the last year that I will be using TurboTax. There is no reason for this to be happening.

what a load of bullcrap this is. It doesnt work even with completly new machine and new browser or mobile app after that. Stop spreading wrong info.

Anyone looking for answer, please dont waste time here as this will not resolve the issue. Move to another site because even support desk wont be able to resolve your issue. Save yourself some misery and effort and dont use Turbotax because software will suddenly stop working and there is nothing anyone can do or rather anyone wants to do

Unable to see my return.  Keeps saying "Undefined". 

Tried everything mentioned nothing workds... Ridiculous...

EbonyL122824
Intuit Alumni

@Bignigelman You may have to log out of the program, clear your cache and cookies, and log back in. Please see the TurboTax FAQ here for instructions on clearing your cache. See here for instructions on clearing your cookies. You may also try using another browser or using the phone app here if the above does not work. If none of these resolve the issue, contact customer support here for further assistance.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies