Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Rovin

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If myself and kids all have ss# and my wife itin# and i filed jointly are we still entitled to a stimulus check coming this month?

Yes that is nonsense, even if they have the itin, we should get because we have a social, any amount we get we will be satisfy.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If myself and kids all have ss# and my wife itin# and i filed jointly are we still entitled to a stimulus check coming this month?

https://www.aclu.org/news/immigrants-rights/covid-19-doesnt-discriminate-neither-should-congress-res...

"Under the bill, if ITIN users file jointly with a spouse or child with a SSN, everyone in the household will be denied access to the cash assistance. While Congress did create an exception to allow military families to be able to use an ITIN number, this narrow,,,"

This looks like incorrect information. It is ridiculous. I have SSN but my spouse has ITIN and we are not eligible. Our income is even below the individual threshold of $98000. We are not illegal immigrants. We have paid all our taxes. 

How is that we are not receiving it. Huh

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies