Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

If my taxes got rejected will I still get my stimulus check

@Cdavis54  SAME EXACT PROBLEM ...I KNEW I CLDNT B THE ONLY PERSON IN THE WORLD 😩 ANY UPDATE OR HAVE U HEARD ANYTHING NEW?!

@Cdavis54  SAME EXACT PROBLEM ...I KNEW I CLDNT B THE ONLY PERSON IN THE WORLD  ANY UPDATE OR HAVE U HEARD ANYTHING NEW?!

THANK GOD IM SEEING OTHER GOING THROUGH THE SAME THING (UNFORTUNATELY) BUT IM GLAD IM NOT ALONE.HAVE ANYONE FOUND A SOLUTION TO THIS IP THING?! BECAUSE THE IRS WEBSITE WNT LET ME IN AND THERE IS NOOOO ONE TO CONTACT

The last time I was able to file taxes was in 2016-17 Rush and there was something about a home buyers program credit or something that had popped up from 2008 and I didn't file taxes in 2008 had to fill out a long form send it in and ended up getting taxes back but had to file injured spouse because I claimed with my husband that year. How am I going to be able to get taxes back for myself cuz we're married filing separate and be able to get get them filed I'm sorry and to be able to get this stimulus checks and stuff that I should be allowed to get due to this home buyer credit. Never owned a home.

My 2019 was accepted but my 2018 was rejected w

My 2019 was accepted just last week. How long will it be before I get a stimulus check?

Check the IRS website for status of the stimulus payment and update your bank information if necessary.

AGI is line 7 on your 2018 return and line 8B on your 2019 return.  Refund is line 21a of the 2019 tax return. and line 20a for 2018

https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/economic-impact-payments

Benecio
Returning Member

Ok everyone please someone tell me you've heard something anything I am praying every day that we're not completely screwed, but its looking that way! How is this fair someone stole our identities on our taxes but we're 100% getting punished wtf!!! So no help for us! Omg this can't be right!!!!! (That's what it means right? If you suddenly have a pin, when you never needed one before) please anyone give me some hope some kind of good news!!!!

Benecio
Returning Member

Oh and @042820_27 if it says u need a pin the irs seems to think they've sent you one so good luck we're all pretty much in that same boat trying to figure this out ALONE because the irs are jerks sorry I'm just so **bleep** frustrated 

Benecio
Returning Member

Same here **bleep** it man this is bs so the IRS suspected our identities of being stolen and now we're being punished I don't know what they expect us to do come on we can't work wtf this isn't right and of course theres nobody to talk to! Their website is nonsense cant get anywhere aghhhhhhhh

Benecio
Returning Member

We're u able to do anything to get your check?

Joylynn Arnold
Returning Member

If my taxes goi rejected will I still get a stimulus check

@Joylynn Arnold - did you file 2018 taxes successfully?  

Joylynn Arnold
Returning Member

Did my 2018 taxes what information I need from it I can give it to you now

then you are in the queue for the stimulus - nothing more for you to do

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies