turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I was approved, and received my refund advance but cannot access the money on the account

I was told in advertisement that i would have access to the funds in my account even before i get my card, well my "temporary card" wasnt working so i called customer service 4 times, eventually i finally got a supervisor. Although the first lady i talked to reported my card lost or stolen WITHOUT my permission. I did not ask for that and i even specified it was the temporary card on my account and still she just reported it stolen and ordered me a new card and expedited it, which would have been fine yet i CANNOT track my card they claim they can't see the info, nor do they know who makes the cards or sends them. true or not i dont care but i do want the access to my **bleep** account very soon or i will find out what i can do about the false advertisement. I will NEVER use a Intuit product or service ever again and i've been a loyal customer for 5+ years! VERY pissed about this whole situation 

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies
gino384

I was approved, and received my refund advance but cannot access the money on the account

How long did it take for you to receive your temporary card once approved? 

I got the online account activated and it was showing on the main screen you just have to click a link to show the numbers.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies