Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I've entered my card information and hit Confirm Payment but I keep getting this error "Whoops! We hit a snag loading your data. Please try again" what to do?

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

I've entered my card information and hit Confirm Payment but I keep getting this error "Whoops! We hit a snag loading your data. Please try again" what to do?

The billing address for the CC must match the address you entered in the MY INFO tab ... check that first. 

Contact TurboTax support and speak directly with a TurboTax support agent concerning this situation.

See this TurboTax support FAQ for a contact link and hours of operation -https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899263-what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number

Thank you for the tip! I tried that but it still gives me the same error message.

Most agents do not know how to help you.  They need to contact TurboTax billing department and remove a hold on your billing information.  If the agent does not know what to do ask for a supervisor.  If the supervisor does not know ask for their supervisor.  
The billing department is in Mountain time zone and opens at 9:00 AM Mountain time and closes at 4:00 PM.  It is not open on weekends.  You have to call during hours when it is open.  

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies