Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I tried to fix the problems on my account . I called and was told I would get a call back and i havent gotten a call back and now in stuck

It told me I had to fix some problems on my state and federal taxes.  

I fixed most of them but now it's like stuck and will not let me go forward.  It told me I filed but keeps emailing me saying it's not finished
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

7 Replies
AkinaLO
Intuit Alumni

I tried to fix the problems on my account . I called and was told I would get a call back and i havent gotten a call back and now in stuck

What is it reading when it says to fix it?

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

It's not so simple . I'm using my cell phone . It says 1 item to review . Then I click it and it says ensure your final number is right . Then fix utah return.  Then form TC-40w payer id must be 14 characters long without hyphens you must go back to federal w2 or 1099 to update employer payer . 

I have gone through each one and made sure they are correct . I have called  turbo tax and was told I would get a call back and I have not . I tried to gi ahead and file without it and it said I could snd I get an email everyday telling me it's not finished. I'm super frustrated . I also don't know how much money I have recieved from the stimulus because I know I got one for $600 but no idea if I got any other money from it.  I need help 

You will have to edit the input of your W-2 on the federal screen, which will then flow to your Utah return. You can follow these steps in TurboTax to edit your W-2:

1. Open your tax return. 
  2. Search for W-2 with the magnifying glass tool on the top of the page. 
  3. Select the Jump to W-2 link at the top of the search results.
  4. Click on Edit next to your Utah W-2. 
  5. Enter the Utah payer ID as a 14 character number. The first eleven characters are numeric and the last three are “WTH.” Please do not include hyphens.

Example: 12345678901WTH.Utah will NOT accept any other version for the Payer ID. For additional information, please see TC-40W, Part 1.

To check that status of your stimulus payments, toIRS Get My Payment.

@micaela101189 

[edited 3/6/2021 | 10:32 am PST]

So I did all of that and thank you for clarifying that it was their name and not their tax id number . I'm still having some issues.  I dont know how much I got for one of the stimulus checks m the first one . And I have been looking through my return of last year and cant find it . I need to know my return last year and my stimulus.  I think this is what else is keeping me from proceeding . Thsnk you so much for the help you are very detailed and helpful I appreciate it .

TerukoL
Intuit Alumni

@micaela101189 Have you checked your IRS Online Tax Return Transcript to get the information you need? Online tax return transcripts, which you can view, download, and print, are currently available through the IRS Get Transcript page.

Transcripts include most line items from your return, like your AGI, and look like this. They're available for tax years 2017 through 2020 and are free.

Please click the following links to learn more:

Can I get a copy of my tax return from the IRS?

How do I access a prior year return?

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I dont understand any of it.  I dont know what line to check for my return or my thing . It's been a month now . I am wanting to file somewhere else this is ridiculous.  I need help and I need to be able to talk to someone not this back and forth 

@micaela101189  - check my revised answer above.  

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies