I need to file form 8379 and i live in Florida. I was on the phone with IRS for over an hour and they were still unable to tell me where to send the form.

They told me that I was not to send it to the main office but was unable to provide the location that i send it to.  I looked it up on IRS.gov and when i click the state i live in it gives the list of forms and addresses they are to be mailed to but the 8379 form is not listed.  I am at a loss.  Please help!

For a Florida resident, mail the Form 8379 to:

Department of the Treasury
Internal Revenue Service
Austin, TX 73301

what about for GA? I also have run into the same issue

Yes, Georgia allows for Innocent/Injured Spouse relief. The Georgia website requires you to call the department at 877-423-6711 for assistance. See: Georgia Innocent Spouse Relief

Click the link for the Georgia Innocent/Injured Spouse Relief and Additional Information FAQ page, which confirms the guidance from 2019 Georgia IT-511 Individual Income Tax Booklet, page 9: Individuals who were granted innocent spouse relief by the Internal Revenue Service may be eligible for relief from liability for Georgia tax, interest and penalty.

@mvicens228