`

I'm very stock on the income.. I'm a self contracted, I deliver for a company. Was able to do this last year can't figure it out this year. Please help??

You are posting from TurboTax Live.  You can arrange for the Live help you are paying the extra fee for with your questions from  5 a.m. to 5 p.m. Pacific time Monday - Friday.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/4124827-how-do-i-connect-with-a-tax-expert-in-turbotax-live

If you are an independent contractor and received a 1099-MISC, your income is reported in the Self-Employment section of your return. The quickest way to get to the section is to type '1099misc schedule c' in the search box of your return and select the 'Go to Schedule C' Button.

From there, enter your 1099-MISC form and continue with the interview to select your business from last year. As xmasbaby0 has suggested, please see this link to contact a Tax Expert if you need additional help with your return. @carmenmontijo69