I’m SO angry with Turbo tax this year!! I was not even prompted to file my 1095 A. I have used Turbo tax for 5 years in a row. Next year will be different! Thanks to Turbo Tax I now will be getti

Form 1095-A is not included in the TurboTax free edition.  Form 1095-A, is used to complete  Form 8962 Premium Tax Credit, which is not supported by the free edition. 

I think TT deveopers did not do a good job of implementing the health care penalty change in their program. Because it's no longer a requirement to have health insurance,  the program isn't prompting the user as it did in prior years to review this subject. You can find it under Deductions and Credits section/Medical. It's no longer a separate section making it easily missed.

Users of the free product should have been better coached by the software in this area.