Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I'm looking to delete my TurboTax account because I've been using a different provider. Can someone delete it for me or let me know how to delete it?

The results given to me were not helpful. How do I delete my account?
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies

I'm looking to delete my TurboTax account because I've been using a different provider. Can someone delete it for me or let me know how to delete it?

Here is a YouTube video with the steps to follow to delete your TurboTax account.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOXp4SXK8ac

It appears as if following the instructions in that video only deletes data, not the actual account.

You are probably correct.  I believe to actually delete the account a request has to be sent to TurboTax security and it takes about three months for it to be processed.  I thought that this video was a work-arround that but did not try to delete an account with it.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies