turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I have windows 10 with administrator privileges and keep getting an error message when i download turbotax deluxe 2018. any idea what might be going wrong?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

I have windows 10 with administrator privileges and keep getting an error message when i download turbotax deluxe 2018. any idea what might be going wrong?

You wrote:  " I have windows 10 with administrator privileges and keep getting an error message when i download turbotax deluxe 2018. any idea what might be going wrong?"

No.  You didn't provide the error message so it would be unlikely that anyone would know what you are experiencing without details. 

Did you recently purchase the 2018 Deluxe software as a program download at the TurboTax website?  Please describe what all you are doing and any roadblock, messages, etc.  and, hopefully, someone may be able to comment further.  Or if it can't be solved here, we can tell you how to phone TurboTax Support.

i purchased and downloaded the wrong deluxe program to file 2018 taxes and i need to know how to get the windows version?

DaraLO
Intuit Alumni

A representative on our phone support team can assist you.  The following Help Article will assist you in connecting with the right person to get the help you need:  What is the TurboTax phone number?

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies