Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

fjdiaz

I got an email last week from IDnotify saying i had one notification. I clicked on the link in the email but nothing happened. How can I see this notification?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies
KaylaS
Intuit Alumni

I got an email last week from IDnotify saying i had one notification. I clicked on the link in the email but nothing happened. How can I see this notification?

This seems to be happening to multiple people for IDnotify, as a reminder IDnotify is not a part of TurboTax. 

To login to IDnotify: https://www.idnotify.com/

See this TurboTax support FAQ - https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/3372443-how-do-i-log-into-idnotify

Having the same exact issue and I tried the IDnotify login link. Tells me my username and password is incorrect. Forums say its the same login as our Turbotax. Tried to have email sent to my email to reset, don't receive an email and told my email isn't on file even though I receive IDnotify alerts. Contacted IDnotify and was told Turbotax handles log in process. Help.

**DISREGARD, issue handled

sagigirl
Returning Member

It is happening to me as well under an email I do not link to my Taxes or financial account. Since I have no way to access information (no password or reset availability) and I do not click on any of the links, I have reported these instances as a scam.

Rassie57
Returning Member

This is STILL an issue.Bizarre. You say we have to go through IDnotify. IDnotify just told me I have to go through Turbo Tax.

Shouldn’t this have been resolved by now?

Kaigak

we have the same issue....they say that Turbotax handles logins....and we cannot reset the password, or access username.

How did you resolve the problem?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies