turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

laboky01

I got an e-mail saying there was an issue with UltiPro integration, and I need to delete all of my W-2’s and re-enter them. Do I still need to do that if I manually verified all of my W-2 info, o

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
KarenM90
Intuit Alumni

I got an e-mail saying there was an issue with UltiPro integration, and I need to delete all of my W-2’s and re-enter them. Do I still need to do that if I manually verified all of my W-2 info, o

If there was an issue with software Integration, it would be best to delete your W2's and re-enter that data manually. 

Although the data may look okay to you, it may not be capable of being efiled correctly.  

If you were planning on printing and mailing your returns, and have verified all of your W2 information on the printed returns, you should not have to re-enter that information.  

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Hollyberry
Returning Member

I got the same email from Ultipro. Mine stated that box 12 in my W-2 needed fixed. So annoying and confusing! I was so happy I got my taxes done before Feb 1st and now I have to amend again because of “software integration errors”????

DMarkM1
Employee Tax Expert

Yes, follow the amend process and re-enter your W2 information.  Verify that your tax liability changes with the update.  If your liability changes then you'll need to amend.  If your liability does not change in TurboTax then wait for the IRS to finish processing your return and see that the result is the same as what you have entered now. (Refund the same and they don't send you a bill for more taxes owed).      

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies