turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

tgill24

I don’t have my last year phone number to login to my old account

And I forget my account password and I can’t get the code because I don’t have a phone
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies

To get a list of your User IDs and recover account access, you can use the tool at the link below.  If you don't have a phone, then run the tool on your email address(es) that you can access.

NOTE: Before running the account recovery tool below, log out of all Intuit accounts including this user forum, or you might end up in a loop.  Then clear your browser Internet cache, close your browser, then reopen it, and go to the link below.  You may wish to copy this link so you can paste it into the new browser session.

https://myturbotax.intuit.com/account-recovery

If you were unable to recover the account using your email address that you can access, here's another method:

Go back to the tool again, but this time leave the data field blank, and choose the small blue link that says "Try something else", and it will look you up by SSN and other parameters.

If you still can't gain access after all that, here's how to speak by phone with TurboTax Support:

FAQ:  How do I contact TurboTax?

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/6386875

Yes my name is Charles and I need to recover my old TurboTax account but the number in file I don’t have anymore 

@Ashuntaann
 wrote:

Yes my name is Charles and I need to recover my old TurboTax account but the number in file I don’t have anymore 

The answer above your comment tells you what to do in that case.    When you go to that Account Recovery tool that I provided above (after first cleansing your browser like I instructed), if you no longer have the same phone or email address, you can leave the data field blank and instead use the small blue link "Try something else", and that will look you up by SSN and other parameters.

If you still can't get into your account after all that, here's how to phone TurboTax Support:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/using-turbotax/help/what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number/00/25632

You can use the method described in that FAQ, or you can phone (800) 446-8848.

danyale55
Returning Member

My new number is [phone number removed]

EbonyA
Intuit Alumni

Please use the account recovery tool provided above to assist with regaining account access @danyale55.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies