Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I am unable to connect to my fidelity account. It keeps saying my password is wrong but it's not.

I see that others are having trouble
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

I am unable to connect to my fidelity account. It keeps saying my password is wrong but it's not.

1) if you have 2-factor authentication....not sure that works.....might have to turn it off.

2) Saw a few folks who had to change their password to aa simpler one, especially if it contains special characters beyond numbers and letters.

No other thoughts for the moment, but unless you have a lot of brokerage sales requiring the Form 1099-B/8949, any 1099-INT, 1099-DIV, and 1099-R forms are usually fairly simple to enter manually.   

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*

...oh...and if the password autofills from some type of password generator...someone indicated that won't work...and needs to be typed in manually

(not sure if it is true, but another possibility)

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies