turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I already paid $40 to file federal and $40 to file for state but I am now waiting for the California adjustment form to actually file it but it says "additional $40". Do I have to pay turbo tax agai

Thank you
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies
BrandiLO
Intuit Alumni

I already paid $40 to file federal and $40 to file for state but I am now waiting for the California adjustment form to actually file it but it says "additional $40". Do I have to pay turbo tax agai

There should not be an additional charge for this form. The form you are trying to file is not yet available in TurboTax.  You can click here to see the availability for forms for your state. Once all forms are available, please attempt to file again, and if you are still being prompted to pay again I suggest you contact customer care by clicking here.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Read that screen again ... that EXTRA $40 refund processing fee is to have the other $80 in TT fees withheld from the federal refund ... to avoid that fee choose the pay by CC option ... 

pay with refund 4.PNG

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies