turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

tbehren2

How do I get TurboTax Deluxe 2017 to download state forms?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

@tbehren2 

The 2017 program is still supported.  In fact, TurboTax is still selling 2017 software on its website.   It's still possible for people to download, install, and update their 2017 Federal and state software.

Please explain your situation in detail (but no personal info in this public forum.)   Underneath your question above it says "Online Deluxe."    Is that what you used for your 2020 return?

What's the story on 2017?   Do you have the 2017 software (CD/download) installed on your computer?

Did you prepare and file a 2017 Federal and state return previously, or are you just now wanting to prepare a 2017 return?

What do you mean by  "download state forms?"   Are you asking how to install the state software into the 2017 program?   Or are you asking how to download a 2017 state return you  prepared in Online TurboTax back in 2017?

In other words, we really don't have any idea what all you are doing or need to do in regard to a 2017 state return until you explain.

Also, if you are referring to 2017 desktop software and need to download the 2017 state program into it, what edition of TurboTax are you using, and is it for Mac or Windows?   Desktop Basic does not come with a state program, and desktop Deluxe comes in 2 versions--one that is a combo Federal and state, and one that is Federal-only.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies