turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

how do I download and print 2018 w2

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

TurboTax does not have a copy of your 2018 W-2.   It has your 2018 tax return and worksheets that were filled out based on data you entered from your W-2.   Are you wanting a copy of your 2018 return?  If so, we can tell you how to get the 2018 PDF from your account.

If you do need a copy of the actual W-2, see this:

FAQ: How can I get a copy of my W-2?

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/forms/help/how-can-i-get-a-copy-of-my-w-2/01/26328

Please help 2018 2019 return

@HolseyClayton wrote:

Please help 2018 2019 return

In order for someone to help you in a user community forum, you need to ask a specific question with enough details that someone will know what it is that you want to know.   This is a public forum, however, so don't post any personal information.   

Since you chose this thread which was asking about downloading/printing a W-2, are you asking how to download/print your current 2019 return that was prepared in Online TurboTax?

And are you asking how to download/print your 2018 return that was prepared in Online TurboTax?

This thread topic is about W-2's, but as explained in my answer above, TurboTax does not have a copy of an actual W-2, only information from a W-2 that you entered on your return.  

I can give you more info once you explain what your issue is and what you are wanting to do.

Use your Intuit Account to sign in to TurboTax.
By selecting Sign in, you agree to our Terms and acknowledge our Privacy Statement.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies