turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cocoa1-1

How do I change e-mail address entered?

I entered my e-mail incorrectly on my tax return.  How do I change my e-mail address?
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

7 Replies

Do you mean you want to update your TurboTax account?  You do not put an email address on a tax return.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/account-updates/help/how-do-i-update-my-turbotax-account-informati...

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

I need to change email address due to moving.  I also do not remember my username or password from last year.  please  help update my new email address!!!

my new email address is.  [email address removed]

@Donald d dorn This is the public user forum which can be seen by anyone using the internet. This  is not the place to enter your personal information--and luckily for you, the filter removed the information you tried to post here.

If you need to update your account:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/account-updates/help/how-do-i-update-my-turbotax-account-informati...

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

I have a new e-mail address  [email address removed]  old e-mail  address  was  [email address removed]

Just to reiterate the comment above related to another post, you should not post your email address here. To update your email address, just sign into Turbo Tax, hit "intuit account", then select "sign in and security." From there you can switch the email associated with the account.

already done

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies