Solved: Re: How can I get my 1099-int. forms? You do not r...

123des456

How can I get my 1099-int. forms? You do not recognize Navy Federal Credit Union.....

Navy Federal is not in your system....

ErnieS0

You credit union should have sent you a Form 1099-INT if your interest was more than $10. If you have not received your form, the amount may be on your December 2020 statement. You can also contact your credit union.

To enter interest that is not imported:

• Type 1099-int in Search in the upper right
  • Select Jump to 1099-int
  • Say Yes to Did you receive any interest income?
  • On Let’s import your tax info go to the bottom and click Change how I enter my form
  • On How do you want to add your 1099INT? choose Type it in myself
  • Enter the Payer's information and the amount

ErnieS0

To enter interest that is not imported:

• Select Jump to 1099-int

123des456

Thanks Ernie; I appreciate your help...Navy Federal is going to send my 1099's to me, but it will take some time, they said....I was hoping to wind-up my taxes/report this week.....could you help me with another problem? I sold a rental house in 2020; bought it in 2015; owned it just over 5 years...what form/forms do I need to report this...thanks, david.....

HelenC12

@123des456 Please see I sold my rental property. How do I report that?

TurboTax will automatically generate the form(s) needed to report the sale of your rental.