How can I get ITIN as soon as possible?

How can I get ITIN as soon as possible?

To get an ITIN you need to attach a tax return to the W-7 per the IRS instructions ...

How do I apply for an ITIN?
Use the latest revision of Form W-7, Application for IRS Individual Taxpayer Identification Number to apply. Attach a valid federal income tax return, unless you qualify for an exception, and include your original proof of identity or copies certified by issuing agency and foreign status documents.

Because you are filing your tax return as an attachment to your ITIN application, you should not mail your return to the address listed in the Form 1040, 1040A or 1040EZ instructions. Instead, send your return, Form W-7 and proof of identity and foreign status documents to:

Internal Revenue Service
     Austin Service Center
     ITIN Operation
     P.O. Box 149342
     Austin, TX 78714-9342

You may also apply using the services of an IRS-authorized Acceptance Agent or visit some key IRS Taxpayer Assistance Center in lieu of mailing your information to the IRS in Austin. Taxpayer Assistance Centers (TACs) in the United States provide in-person help with ITIN applications on a walk-in or appointment basis. The IRS's ITIN Unit in Austin issues all numbers through the mail.

If you also need to file a State return you should file a timely extension and pay any tax due (if applicable)  and wait for the ITIN to be issued to complete the return. 

How can I get ITIN as soon as possible?

There are three ways to get an ITIN:

• File form W-7 with the IRS
  • Go to your local IRS Taxpayer Assistance Center
  • Go to an IRS-authorized Acceptance Agent

Options two and three will be the quickest way to obtain an ITIN.  Please follow this link for more information and where to locate an IRS Assistance Center or Acceptance Agent.  https://www.irs.gov/Individuals/General-ITIN-Information

How can I get ITIN as soon as possible?

How can I get ITIN as soon as possible?

@juancromero26, if the answers provided by SuperUser Critter and TurboTaxRichardG do not answer your question, please re-post with a specific question.

How can I get ITIN as soon as possible?

I had to pay 2018 taxes, do that stil qualify as having my direct deposit info

How can I get ITIN as soon as possible?

How can I get ITIN as soon as possible?

No it does not ... go onto the IRS portal to add your DD info to your account when you can ... site has been riddles with glitches  :   https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/get-my-payment