turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Anonymous
Not applicable

How can I get a call back to a non-US phone number?

I am a US citizen reading outside the US and do not have a US phone number. The contact form requires a US number.
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
KarenJ2
Expert Alumni

• Unfortunately, you must have a US phone number if you wish to use TurboTax Live.
  • If you are referring to the program where it asks you to enter a telephone number, you can just leave it blank.
  • If you are referring to payment to TurboTax:  

We accept credit, debit, and pre-paid cards with a Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo. Like many other U.S. online merchants, we can only process cards with a U.S. billing address. 

If you do not have a US billing address, perhaps you have a friend or relative in the US that could assist you. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
kevbot

When will TurboTax be fixing this?

I paid for your biggest package, as it ensured the greatest amount of HUMAN support. Now I'm hearing that this great technology company can't connect to Europe?

Please fix this. Your chat is terrible, and your automated phone system is terrible. I have a complex tax situation with a non-resident alien spouse who can't get a green card on a normal timeline due to the Corona situation in the US right now.

I need a human, and I'm paying for the feature. Please fix this issue.

@kevbot wrote:

When will TurboTax be fixing this?

I paid for your biggest package, as it ensured the greatest amount of HUMAN support. Now I'm hearing that this great technology company can't connect to Europe?

Please fix this. Your chat is terrible, and your automated phone system is terrible. I have a complex tax situation with a non-resident alien spouse who can't get a green card on a normal timeline due to the Corona situation in the US right now.

I need a human, and I'm paying for the feature. Please fix this issue.

If you purchased one of the online Live editions then see this TurboTax support FAQ for contacting a Tax Expert - https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/expert-review/help/how-do-i-connect-with-a-tax-expert-in-turbotax-...

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies