turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

VictorW9
Expert Alumni

Tax Year Prior to 2020: Have anyone received their stimulus check on their TurboTax card? Since TurboTax can not seem to give us an answer!

@ElaineS1031: The portal the IRS is working on to enable taxpayers to update their direct deposit information is not yet ready. According to the IRS, that should be up and running within the next couple of days.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Tax Year Prior to 2020: Have anyone received their stimulus check on their TurboTax card? Since TurboTax can not seem to give us an answer!

@VictorW9 

Actually Mr tax expert it is up and running I changed mine this morning smdh how do you not know that

VictorW9
Expert Alumni

@Metamoore34 Thanks for letting me know. This was information I learned about a few days ago and not aware that the day is already here. I apologize, but things are moving quite fast and it is not always easy to keep up with everything. Thank you for the information.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I need this undated website for direct deposit instead of a check that’s going to take a life time please help 

?? What site 

@Metamoore34 you get any updates after entering in your DD information?  I got locked out until later today I assume lol - what a joke this all is

Now the irs saying they can’t determine my eligibility by the information I provide! Ugh why I’m going through this!

Mommyzz

I checked the irs website and it made me input my bank information it said they didn’t have enough information to process mine.So I’m assuming the information from my turbo card wasn’t enough. Everyone with a turbo card should check the status 

Hey I noticed u said you entered your DD info yesterday on the irs portal after they told you not enough info on file,,,,have you recieved any updated information from the irs since then??

@Crockett97 its been 24 hrs and mine says I am eligible and as soon as they get a payment date it will be posted on here an send to the account you provided us below ending in ****. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2020/04/16/coronav[product key removed]lus-check/

I WOULD SUGGEST EVERYONE HAVING ISSUES READ THIS ARTICLE IN FULL - MASSIVE IRS/GOP FAILURE --- BUT HEY, AT LEAST 45 GOT HIS NAME ON THE CHECK, RIGHT?

Yes I have this what is showing now 

12C6CFB8-CCD7-43A8-B323-4375471DD124.png

See article links below for all the issues everyone had with not receiving their refund and the irs not having our account information it was of because TurboTax, hr block an other tax preparers glitches in addition to all the irs errors

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2020/04/16/coronav[product key removed]lus-check/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/abcnews.go.com/amp/Politics/stimulus-checks-hit-bank-accounts-encounter...

I did get that message as well. I’m went in and out the same turbo tax info that I received my return on. STILL NOTHING!!! I pray it will arrive soon. Congratulations to the ones who did receive your stimulus! 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies