turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: Have anyone received their stimulus check on their TurboTax card? Since TurboTax can not seem to give us an answer!

@johnsonzachary1981 @That’s great for you but my message haven’t changed still saying ending to account don’t have a date yet 

Tax Year Prior to 2020: Have anyone received their stimulus check on their TurboTax card? Since TurboTax can not seem to give us an answer!

For people who entered their bank info on the get my payment tool before 04/22 we supposedly are to be included in the next wave of deposits by 04/29th.  I posted this yesterday but for some strange reason my posts with website links Are disappearing assuming by TurboTax people thinking it’s spam that or they prefer people be left In the dark, but here’s info from article. 

Washington—In the second big wave of stimulus payments, the IRS will send money over the next few days to people who recently provided their direct-deposit information.

These payments will likely go to two groups: One set is tax filers who successfully used the Internal Revenue Service website’s “Get My Payment” tool to add bank information by midday on April 22, according to the IRS. The other set is people who don’t file tax returns but who receive Social Security or Social Security disability benefits, according to the Treasury Department.

The payments could follow the pattern that occurred when the government sent the first round of direct deposits two weeks ago. Then, the Treasury notified banks of the coming payments on a Friday. Some people saw the money in their accounts within hours. Nearly all the payments had arrived by the following Wednesday. This time around, that would mean payments arriving by April 29.

And also my get my payment status still shows my refund will be deposited to my account check back for payment schedule hoping it’s already processed but they overlooked updating our status 😤

Hey everyone! I just check the status of my payment! I was like I know they not going to update it on a Sunday! And it’s still going to say the same thing!!! I check it anyway bc I was bored laying in bed! And what do you know it’s 6:46am here in SC and I finally have a date when my check is going to be DD!! said the 30th!! So my check should be in my account Thursday!! I hope everyone finally get a date as well!!

Ammy2923- what date did you input your dd info? Good for you!!

I was FINALLY able to input my dd info just yesterday. I seen on some website yesterday (I think it was Forbes) that said they updated to portal to fix a lot of the problems that were giving people error messages. Soooo, I decided to be a glutton for punishment and try the portal once more time, as I have every single day until getting locked out daily. What do you know?!? It actually worked for the first time entering my info; I literally about fell on the floor!! Now, the waiting game for dd, and it has not updated with an exact date for dd... naturally. I wonder how long it will take if everyone that submitted their info on the first week are just now getting their dd date...Just wanted to let others know of the portal's 'fix' (if I can even call it such?) So happy to hear some of you are finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel! 🙂  

@ElaineS1031 - suggest checking again this morning... many are seeing deposit dates for later this week 

My payment date finally updated today too! Dd on the 30th. I had changed my info the very day get my payment opened on theb15th? 16th? Idk- I was going to get my payment every am before they opened it and checking. I actually updated before the media announced itbwas open. Lol a huge weight off my shoulders now because I was freaking out a little. I have bills I could not pay and its getting close to the stay at home being lifted. I want to get them paid off before they can start shutting off. 

NCperson- nope, no update yet. Thanks, though. Hopefully soon.

As soon as it was available I think that Tuesday or Wednesday morning bc someone on here put the site up as we was talking about it a site actually came through one night and I did all my info and today is the 1st day I’ve seen anything other that same message saying a date will be provided I been waiting over a week and this morning they gave me a date!

Same as others, got a DD date scheduled to my account that I needed to enter due to Turbo Tax & IRS BLUNDERER ---- anyway, date set for 4/30/2020......now lets see if I get it on that date, before it, or after/never

@Ammy2923 Same - now lets cross every finger and toe that it actually occurs on or by the 30th of April - my faith in the IRS is low as is my faith in Turbo Tax - this is obviously a unique situation but once they new the IRS would be DD money perhaps those at Turbo Tax should've had a conversation with the IRS to test the system???

@Pgibbs11 - well that is an interesting/unique situation --- I just got the update for a DD on 4/30 after going through the same process with the TT Card, entering new DD info, and waiting for a date update.....very hopeful it stays true to the DD date on the 30th and can end worrying about this mess

Thanks so much for the hope. I also checked my and finally got an update 4/30/20 funds will be deposited unto my turbo tax card. Finally! There is a slight change on the website which tells me they have been working diligently and have updated information as they said, being that I was checking ONCE daily since 4/16/20, when I entered my account information again with no change until today. Late but right on time. Don't stress. We made it this far and will continue to rise!!!. Turbo Tax lost a 9 year customer though. God Bless Everyone reading my post and may it give you HOPE in what seems to be a HOPE-less world at times 

I finally received an update with a DD date of 4/30/20. Hope everyone else does as well. Nurse T in VA

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies