turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: Have anyone received their stimulus check on their TurboTax card? Since TurboTax can not seem to give us an answer!

@ElaineS1031 I got mine today

Tax Year Prior to 2020: Have anyone received their stimulus check on their TurboTax card? Since TurboTax can not seem to give us an answer!

My check said it would be mailed on the 24th ,,checked my mailbox anyway and it was actually delivered today ON the 24th...

That's good to hear. Wat state u from  Crockett97 am from  Illinois I haven't received. Anything still watting hopefully next few days 

Pgibbs11- did you have your dd info in the portal and you were waiting on a dd date, but they sent it via mail anyway? Also, not to be nosy, but are you one of those people who's income is 10k or less? Thanks! Just looking for some clarification. Glad you got yours!

Stimulus check by mail were scheduled for 4/24/2020 release - it they came out early great (but your status would/should have changed on the IRS tracking page). 

Multiple articles this morning show the IRS notified 'banks' on 4/23/2020 that the 2nd wave of deposits would be coming starting 4/24/2020 and ending  4/29/2020 (the majority of the first wave came on a Wednesday).

That said, anything can happen with the IRS so good luck.

@ElaineS1031 yes and no I made more than 10k so I wasn't expecting to get it this week. I was shocked. 

@Pgibbs11 So help me understand: 

What was your last notification from the IRS on their tracking page?

Did you use a service like TT or HRB to file your most recent taxes?

Did you update your info on the IRS page to enter bank info?

Very curious 

I’m getting that same update.  I’ve been looking for days and still no date for deposit posted.  I updated my DD info the day the website launched.

@Kk52072 by next Wednesday - if that doesn't happen for you, me and millions of other the IRS has some explaining to do 

@Crockett97 well mine still saying the same message I’m getting on but it will be direct deposit! When I put my stuff in the day the site came available 

@Kk52072  same here I really thought they was just saying something to me! The day the portal open I went to it and they said they needed my info I put it in and still nothing no update date or anything just saying they are going to deposit it to my account smh 

@NCperson @Well that was lie bc I still don’t have it and it’s Saturday when I put my info the day the portal came available which was (Tuesday) and here it is Saturday NO DD FROM THE IRS 

Me too!!!!

Yeah, they could at least give us a date of deposit...lol!

@johnsonzachary1981  I did my taxes with turbo tax and I got the turbo card because I had got the advance. When the irs tool became available I went on there the day it became available and I put in my info it said it didn't have the correct DD info but I was eligible. I then updated it to my personal banking account. It then stated they got the DD info and they will soon give me a date when the funds would be deposited in the account I gave them. I checked the next day and same message. I checked on day 2 and it said I would get a check in the mail mailed to me on april24th. But I actually received the check on the 24th yesterday.  Hope that helps answer your questions. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies