Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: Have anyone received their stimulus check on their TurboTax card? Since TurboTax can not seem to give us an answer!

They are depositing daily so dont let your hopes down. Do you guys realize how many people they have to send these too? All at once. So you will still get yours.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: Have anyone received their stimulus check on their TurboTax card? Since TurboTax can not seem to give us an answer!

Did you check the stimulus payment website. You can put in your info and it will tell you.

@Tabithaj @I’m not worried I would just like to know when it’s coming and the website locked me out said to try back in 24 hrs it’s telling me my info doesn’t match which is crazy 

Introduced my stimulus direct deposit this mornjng. I used turbo tax and had the tax prep fees tooken out. I was happy to see it and extremly stressed yesterday wondering if it wud come. It's here! > I had not seen a comment yet so u thought I would leave one. So happy for all the anxiety relief today for those who got theres..

I just received mine at 7 a.m.  in michigan.

So I went on the irs site and it told me that they have a check waiting on me but didn’t know where to send it and i changed my deposit to my bank account. So some might be delayed Bc of the card! Just letting y’all know 

so you took a screenshot of a screenshot thanks for nothing 

it will not be coming on your card! I just went on the IRS WEBSITE the get my payment tool is available as of today and I used the turbo card it stated I did not have correct deposit info I had to update my account and routing number to my regular bank account. Then you can track it once a day! Go update!

go to the get my payment tool on IRS website it will tell you whats going on. 

Turbotax has screwed me over. I entered my info into the irs website and it locked me out for trying too many times. I have zero clue as to what this company has done.  I did not get my money on my card and have zero way of finding out anything. 

I checked irs site and it says mine is to be deposited today but the acct number ir has somehow ends with my ssn, and i got no deposit.  What gives?

Does it give you a prompt on how to unlock? 

Turbotax messed up something. I entered my info into the IRS web site and got locked out. I have not gotten any deposit and TurboTax is a **bleep**ing joke 

@KMahrle83 I'm not sure. Does it give you the option to update direct deposit info? Because I wouldn't trust this turbo card. They could never give us a straight answer. My turbo card account and routing was on my tax paperwork and it matched the numbers in my online profile and it told me I had to update because they didn't have correct access info. But thats just my story. K. Not sure if people are really getting them on that card. I'm very cautious of scams and TT ALREADY AS LAWSUITS OUT AGAINST THEM REGARDING FEES AND STUFF. THEY'VE ALREADY LIED TO US ONCE. 

@Kenshiro74 me neither but I updated my dirext deposit info on their and it said it was successful and I can check once a day to see wen I will receive it. Try to figure out how to unlock your account ill will do the same and let you know if I find out how. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies