Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: Have anyone received their stimulus check on their TurboTax card? Since TurboTax can not seem to give us an answer!

@1angrymama I also found this for you as well. No false hope given here....

20200415_050706.jpg

Tax Year Prior to 2020: Have anyone received their stimulus check on their TurboTax card? Since TurboTax can not seem to give us an answer!

not trying to be a buzz kill either but I guess not everyone is receiving them because I didn't still says $0.00 on app web and phone so I guess I'm not getting mine. Just my luck.

I’m new to this, so please be kind if I mess this up.  I swear, it took me an hour just to figure out how to post on here!  I’m going to copy and paste the information I found.  I hope this helps, because I know how frustrating it  has been for me!  I have been looking for an answer to this question since Trump signed the bill, and nobody could provide an answer.  In fact, I was unable to find anything remotely close until tonight!  You know what is so funny?  I found it on the turbo tax site...  Please let me know if this helps to ease your mind a little.

Will I receive my stimulus payment on a debit card?

The IRS started depositing stimulus payments on some debit cards, including the Turbo Visa Debit Card, for taxpayers that chose to receive their refund through that method in tax year 2019 or 2018. If you received your refund on a Turbo Visa Debit Card during your most recent tax filing (2018 or 2019), here is what you need to know.

If you have access to your debit card, there is nothing more you need to do. If the IRS deposits a stimulus payment onto your debit card, you will be able to immediately use the stimulus funds upon deposit. 

If you received a notification that you will be receiving your stimulus payment from the IRS on your debit card and no longer have access to it, we will have more information coming shortly. We encourage you to visit this site, where we are continually updating with the latest information and guidance. We know everyone is anxious to get their stimulus money, and we are committed to helping our customers get access to their stimulus payment as fast as possible. 

I got mine girl hopefully you all did to thank the lord I needed it so bad pray you all have the same luck have a great day.

The IRS portal is now up and running go to the website and put your info in and it will tell you what account its going in and when it's being sent!!

https://sa.www4.irs.gov/irfof-wmsp/

@1angrymama @Kk52072 @NURSE T  

@Cjohnson23 @Thank u I do apologize it’s been so many posts on this forum it’s hard to tell but thank u for sharing it does give a lot of us hope whom are waiting.... I do have a question tho.... that 4.95 fee that people been saying the have I never had that so is that just something for people who use their card outside of their tax refund? This is my first time using the turbo card and it will be my last 

@Cjohnson23  where are you getting this information from  and if so where do you go to exactly 

@Ammy2923 I just went to the IRS website. 

https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/get-my-payment 

I did this morning.....no joke. I checked and its there along with another deposit I was waiting for

@1angrymama Turbotax doesn't charge you the 4.95 fee if you had $1000 in the tt card the month prior. That's what it says if you go to the turbotax card website. Now I've also heard people are getting that fee credited to the account so the direct deposit can come through. But like you said that came from people in forums.

I tried using the irs link it locked me out because it’s saying my address isn’t correct but that’s my address guess I’ll just have to sit and wait til tomorrow 😩😩😩

@adam3734  I got mines to bro,i  i had a dream that It didn't come,  I woke up sad as hell then checked and it was there 😂😂😂😂 

matth100
Returning Member

Just got mine stimulus check on my TT debit card this morning at 4am so yeah everyone who has a card will get it..

@1angrymama It was giving me problems too. I expect everyone and their mother is getting on and overloading the servers. But I just looked at my account and got mine. Best of luck to you and everyone else! Have a good day

I got mine on it. It came in as irs treas 310. I would not lie to people so take it as you will. I was checkinf on a deposit from my 401k and stimulus was there also.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies