Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Getting my stimulus check

So I filed with TurboTax online this year. I was supposed to have $30 taken out in filing fees but my entire return was taken due to defaulted student loans (which I will be getting back due to the freeze now for defaulted student loans). I get random emails from TurboTax reminding me to pay the $30. It did not go to a 3rd party bank to be taken out since I’m getting emails from TurboTax to pay it. My question is, before my taxes were taken, they were scheduled to be deposited to my TurboTax debit card. Will I get my stimulus deposit on there because of the fee and because my taxes were taken? I can’t seem to find this exact answer. Thanks. 

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

I am literally in the same situation as you and I have been trying to find the answers as well I filed in January and the irs took mine because of a student loan I have from over six years ago I got a turbo card this year I was supposed to pay thirty out of my taxes but I ended up paying it last week online to keep my account and card open I have tried to contact turbo tax but can’t get through I see different answers everyday and I’m confused.

@Kelsey05271991  Omg same!!!! Like identical to me! Filed in January got taxes taken owe $30 for filing fees, have the TurboTax debit card, no answers lol

It is so frustrating to say the least!! I honestly got excited to see your comment lol  because out of all this comments I have NEVER seen anyone going through the same exact thing I am I was hoping to see a reply with an answer for u it would of gave me a little hope :( I will continue to dig for answers and if I hear anything I will let you know ❤️ I just keep seeing people saying they have spoke with a turbo rep and they tell them yes and some say no paper check but I know they are all not going through what you and I are so it’s hard to get excited you know.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies