turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Form 8915-E has now been posted as final on IRS website when will turbo tax software be updated to reflect this information, I have been waiting for this form to file

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
MinhT1
Employee Tax Expert

Form 8915-E has now been posted as final on IRS website when will turbo tax software be updated to reflect this information, I have been waiting for this form to file

The Form 8915-E (Qualified 2020 Disaster Retirement Plan Distributions and Repayments (Use for Coronavirus-Related Distributions)) has just been finalized by the IRS on February 12, 2021.

TurboTax will now update the program. The IRS has to test and approve it before the form can be made available in the program. Please be patient as we work tirelessly to make this happen.

Please sign-up here and we will email you once the form is live.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
LRow
Level 2

7 business days later...still waiting.

@LRow wrote:

7 business days later...still waiting.

Form 8915-E, Qualified 2020 Disaster Retirement Plan Distributions and Repayments is scheduled to be available in TurboTax on 02/25/2021

Go to this website for IRS forms availability - https://care-cdn.prodsupportsite.a.intuit.com/forms-availability/turbotax_fed_online_individual.html

Use your Intuit Account to sign in to TurboTax.
By selecting Sign in, you agree to our Terms and acknowledge our Privacy Statement.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies