Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Form 7206 cannot be efiled!

@Katharine55 wrote:

Hey DoninGA

Pardon my ignorance, but what are these token numbers that I see everyone have in their comments?

Those are scrubbed tax return diagnostic files that are sent by the user at the request of a TurboTax support agent or a TurboTax Expert to analyze the tax return to see they can find a particular problem.

In the TurboTax program for the desktop editions the user clicks on Online at the top of the desktop program screen and clicks on Send Tax File to Agent.

They don't mean anything. Do yourself a favor and move on to another company. They took your money and doesn't care. 

d66
Level 3

Hi,

February 14th now,

updates have come in.

Still getting "You have Form 7206 Self-Employed Health Insurance Deduction that is not supported for electronic filing"

Home and Business edition, purchased from Amazon

1099's only, no W2's.

WHEN IS THIS GOING TO BE FIXED ?!?!?!

You can file with the online TT program.  I switched over from desktop version yesterday & it was accepted by the IRS.    

I spoke with them yesterday.  They do not have a “fix” date. I am only 1099 & pay health jns.  I switched over to the online TT & was able to file.   I took screen shot of all forms already completed on desktop version so I could just transfer those numbers/items over.   Hope this info helps!

Mine are done & accepted by IRS

How do you "switch to online" without paying separately and re-entering everything?

But when is Intuit going to actually fix this? Collectively, your users (we) are losing millions of dollars in interest income on refunds that are being held up by your company's negligent failure to correct your programming error. If you don't fix this soon I can guarantee you that a class action lawsuit will be the final result.

2024-02-14
TurboTax Home and Bussiness 2023 (Dekstop on Windows 11)
Token Number: 1181909
Florida

Selfemplyeed using Form 1095-A Health Insurance Marketplace

TT added Form 7026 ?
Not allowed to E-File !

@CatinaT1 @vdawg @Dee4817 @krp1962 @Trung616

ee-ea
Level 15

@Brett R 

A TT employee's post

We know some of our customers have had issues with Form 7206. Please use this FAQ to sign up for notifications.

I called TT support.  They gave me a “service code” which paid for the online product.  I took screen shots of all forms completed on desktop version so I could enter quickly into online product.  Took about 2 hours but much faster than continuing to try to file & search for updates daily.  I am identity theft victim… investigators told me I needed to beat the hackers to filing my return so I was really in a bind.  Happy I’m done, filed & IRS accepted!

AA007

Happy to hear things went well for you.  

Although it will take forever, I guess I'll have to do the same.

Do you have the TT number you can share.  It's like a treasure hunt trying to find a good contact number or emails for TT that will respond.

[phone number removed] TT support

I’ve tried posting the number a few times & it’s automatically removed before the post hits. 
open desktop version… very top there is a black bar for file, edit, view, tools, online & help. Click help & another box opens. At the bottom of that box there is a “contact us”.  Type in “need to talk”. & you’ll get number

[phone number removed]

Ha!  Figures, they do not want to make things the least bit easier for their customers.  Thanks for trying.

ee-ea
Level 15

@AA007 

The trick is 12THREE 456 SEVEN890

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies