Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Form 2210 page 4 prints twice - One page is properly filled out but the other contains no data.No errors on the return. How do I correct having this extra page?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies
Cynthiad66
Expert Alumni

Form 2210 page 4 prints twice - One page is properly filled out but the other contains no data.No errors on the return. How do I correct having this extra page?

No need to correct.  Just keep as an extra if you need to adjust the amount you are paying or add an additional page.

IRS Form 2210 (Underpayment of Estimated Tax by Individuals, Estates, and Trusts) calculates the underpayment penalty if you didn't withhold or pay enough taxes during the tax year.

Form 2210-F is a variation if you made at least 2/3 of your gross income from farming or fishing.

We'll automatically generate a Form 2210 if your return needs it. Or you can revisit this section:

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Anonymous
Not applicable

Form 2210 page 4, in Schedule AI  Part II labeled  Annualized Self-Employment Tax, on line 30 "Enter actual wages for the period subject to social security tax," Leave it blank for both the Tax Payer and the Spouse.  If you enter $0, that $0 is the root of the issue.  Entering a $0 will generate the additional page 4. If you leave the entry blank, it will not print the additional page 4.  

I hope this helps.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies