turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

For VA return, I need to enter my wife's AGI. After I do, I click continue but nothing happens. I've logged out/in, closed browser, etc. How to proceed?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies
EbonyL122824
Intuit Alumni

For VA return, I need to enter my wife's AGI. After I do, I click continue but nothing happens. I've logged out/in, closed browser, etc. How to proceed?

You may have to log out of the program, clear your cache and cookies, and log back in. Please see the TurboTax FAQ here for instructions on clearing your cache. See here for instructions on clearing your cookies. You may also try using another browser or using the phone app here if the above does not work. If none of these resolve the issue, contact customer support here for further assistance.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

That did not work.  Still can't enter the info, and frankly, it's for a credit I don't qualify for so it's even more frustrating.

And, after doing all of that, I can't get off the page asking for the AGI info.  I cleared everything again, but when I log in, I go to review and it takes me back to that page and I'm stuck again.

CarissaM
Intuit Alumni

If you are still receiving the same issue, please click here to contact customer support for further assistance. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies