Re: find old help Q&A

find old help Q&A

I keep seeing links to old Questions and Answers but it just brings me to the page that says "Turbo Tax Support has moved".  Is there any way to actually see all those old Q&A? That is a lot of lost info....

find old help Q&A

Unfortunately there is not a way to get back to the old information.  Many of the older questions and answers were archived because the answers may not have been accurate with the current tax laws.  That did not remove all of the links that have been provided in other answers though.  

Please ask your question here and perhaps someone can help you with a new, current tax law answer.  

@karenkailua

find old help Q&A

Thanks -- it was driving me crazy. No specific question now, it's just that I try to research and read before I ask a new question.

find old help Q&A

If you have a specific question or want to know about an old FAQ we can maybe find a new one for you.