turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

krunal83
Returning Member

E file

• Already done my job tax file and I forgot my business k 1file so how to tax file my business
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

E file

If you need to prepare a business tax return for your business because it can't be entered on your personal tax return on a Schedule C, you will need to buy, download and install on your personal computer the TurboTax Business product: https://turbotax.intuit.com/small-business-taxes/

If you have already filed your personal tax return without the K-1 generated by your business return, you will have to prepare, print and mail an amended personal return form 1040X to add the K-1 information. DO NOT amend your return until you have received the refund from your original return. 

View solution in original post

1 Reply

E file

If you need to prepare a business tax return for your business because it can't be entered on your personal tax return on a Schedule C, you will need to buy, download and install on your personal computer the TurboTax Business product: https://turbotax.intuit.com/small-business-taxes/

If you have already filed your personal tax return without the K-1 generated by your business return, you will have to prepare, print and mail an amended personal return form 1040X to add the K-1 information. DO NOT amend your return until you have received the refund from your original return. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies