ilizoh24

DDD thread

Mine got accepted on 1/28 also. I do have a income credit. IRS did send me this (  we have received your tax return and it is being processed). Hoping mine will come soon.

MsLadee

DDD thread

@ValT2017 you're welcome! I've been checking both sites hoping for answers. Glad this could help!

ilizoh24

DDD thread

Mine did the same thing

MsLadee

DDD thread

So I just checked TT and just now realized that I have an estimated DD of 2/17. Being that today was a holiday and my entire bar is full (tt)hopefully my dd is tomorrow 🤞🏽

DDD thread

Do NOT NOT NOT look at the TT Blue line ... it means NOTHING as it is a generic message .... ONLY look to the IRS for your personal information. 

Rasta1

DDD thread

I edited on the 18th of January I was accepted on the 27th with a ddd of 2-17-20 well yesterday was the 17th which was my 21st day and now when I go on irs.gov it says we have received your refund and it is processing. What’s the hold up I need to pay rent that’s due ASAP I need my money 

Chloe7501

DDD thread

They gave you a date for 02/17

austinrome

DDD thread

Still nothing here 

jpat039

DDD thread

I was suppose to receive a DDD by today but I still have Refund still being processed message when I got to check "Where is my refund" and Yes I did have earned income and child care credits.

Anyone knows what is going on ? though Turbo Tax said I have revived 2/17/2020

Taya2012

DDD thread

If you had any credits your return was held due to the PATH Act. But we will have a DDD by the end of the week or weekend. 

Chloe7501

DDD thread

I hope so

Rasta1

DDD thread

I contacted the IRS today and they said they just started processing refunds on the 15th of feb and that people should expect they refund feb 29th or March 2nd 

GetyourselfUp-tryAgain

DDD thread

If anyone has access to their account transcripts, you'll see your date on there

ValT2017

DDD thread

@jpat039  the date TT gives is only a projected date not actual

Rasta1

DDD thread

Yes my ddd was for 2/17 since I was accepted on the 27th now all of a sudden I decided to call IRS and they say that they didn’t process refunds until the 15th of February which was last weekend on a Saturday smh