turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

DDD thread

@ValT2017 you're welcome! I've been checking both sites hoping for answers. Glad this could help!

DDD thread

Mine did the same thing

DDD thread

So I just checked TT and just now realized that I have an estimated DD of 2/17. Being that today was a holiday and my entire bar is full (tt)hopefully my dd is tomorrow 🤞🏽

DDD thread

Do NOT NOT NOT look at the TT Blue line ... it means NOTHING as it is a generic message .... ONLY look to the IRS for your personal information. 

DDD thread

I edited on the 18th of January I was accepted on the 27th with a ddd of 2-17-20 well yesterday was the 17th which was my 21st day and now when I go on irs.gov it says we have received your refund and it is processing. What’s the hold up I need to pay rent that’s due ASAP I need my money 

DDD thread

They gave you a date for 02/17

DDD thread

Still nothing here 

jpat039

DDD thread

I was suppose to receive a DDD by today but I still have Refund still being processed message when I got to check "Where is my refund" and Yes I did have earned income and child care credits.

Anyone knows what is going on ? though Turbo Tax said I have revived 2/17/2020

DDD thread

If you had any credits your return was held due to the PATH Act. But we will have a DDD by the end of the week or weekend. 

DDD thread

I hope so

DDD thread

I contacted the IRS today and they said they just started processing refunds on the 15th of feb and that people should expect they refund feb 29th or March 2nd 

DDD thread

If anyone has access to their account transcripts, you'll see your date on there

DDD thread

@jpat039  the date TT gives is only a projected date not actual

DDD thread

Yes my ddd was for 2/17 since I was accepted on the 27th now all of a sudden I decided to call IRS and they say that they didn’t process refunds until the 15th of February which was last weekend on a Saturday smh 

DDD thread

@GetyourselfUp-tryAgain  Where on the transcript because I’ve had mine for over a week

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies